Frequently Asked Questions
- Who's Who in the Dental Office?
- What can I do in the case of a dental emergency?
- Why does my mouth always feel dry?
- What does it mean if one of my teeth feels loose?
- I can't seem to get rid of my bad breath. What does this mean?
- Are dental X-rays safe?
- What is the difference between mouthguards I get from my dentist and ones I get at the store?
- Why does my dental insurance company say I can get my teeth cleaned every nine months instead of every six?
- Why is my dentist recommending fillings or other treatment when I don't notice anything wrong?
- Is oral piercing OK?
- Do I need to take supplemental fluoride?
Children & Dentistry
- At what age should my child's various teeth come in?
- When should my child first go to see a dentist?
- What can I do to help my child's teeth stay healthy?
Brushing & Flossing
- How long should you brush your teeth?
- What type of toothbrush should you use?
- How often should you change your toothbrush?
- How often should you floss?
Crowns & Caps
Braces (Orthodontics) & Dentures
- What are braces?
- Who can wear braces?
- Do braces hurt the teeth?
- My dentures are loose and uncomfortable. What does this mean?
Root Canals (Endodontics)